We offer a competitive and flexible employee reward programme*
At Syngenta, we believe in offering a competitive total reward package which can help in maintaining your work-life balance, support your health and wellbeing and provide for your future retirement. Working at Syngenta means you are rewarded with monetary and non-monetary benefits. We offer competitive salaries and a discretionary short term incentive scheme which provides a bonus based upon the success of the company and your own individual performance.
We recognise that everyone’s circumstances are different, so we have made our benefits programme as flexible as possible. Our total reward approach means that you have access to a range of attractive benefits and development opportunities to suit your lifestyle and aspirations.
Our benefits package could offer you the opportunity to:
• Choose between a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 31.5 days holidays per annum and take the difference as cash
• Pay into the Company Pension Scheme and receive a Company contribution
• Take advantage of Company funded Private Health Insurance
• Make tax-free savings into our Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
• Purchase additional insurance benefits
• Receive tax relief on Childcare Vouchers
• Purchase discounted Retail Vouchers
• Tax-free hire of a bike & safety accessories
*Please note our employee rewards programme may not apply to all positions. Please enquire for further details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.