Learn more about Agribusiness
We offer the great opportunity for MBA internships based at our headquarters in Basel for periods of 8 weeks and longer. We see these internships as an excellent opportunity to gain insights into an important and exciting industry, and as preparation for a possible longer-term involvement with Syngenta.
As a MBA intern with us, you could be involved in:
- Supporting market entry strategy definition in a business with high data velocity and complexity
- Reviewing product portfolio and sales activities using market data to develop scenarios and to suggest concrete measures
- Working on Mergers & Acquisitions and Business Development deriving insightful proposals for business decisions
- Working on people development strategies to ensure leverage of talent for business priorities
- Working in a variety of other strategic projects in specific functional and business areas
Who are we looking for?
We look for high caliber MBA students, who typically have 2 - 6 years work experience, preferably with consulting background and a proven successful project management track-record. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of academic performance, strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking, and you will have the flexibility to work in an international environment.
You don't need to have experience in agribusiness, but we do expect you to be entrepreneurial and strongly motivated to work in agribusiness and for Syngenta.
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. You can find our current MBA Internships here.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Find out what kind of people succeed at Syngenta.
We also offer a global career development program for MBA graduates, which you can find out about here as well as a range of direct entry positions for MBA graduates, which you can find out about here.