Fungicides - Revus®
Best-in-class fungicide in the late blight market
For potato and vegetable growers demanding high standards for control of late blight, REVUS® is the brand that assures more reliable foliar protection (even in difficult climatic conditions) and provides them with confidence in protecting a quality, marketable harvest through its unique LOK+FLO action.
||REVUS® is the latest fungicide for the fruit and vegetable grower|
REVUS® is a new fungicide developed by Syngenta targeted against foliar Oomycete pathogens such as:
- Phytophthora infestans on potatoes and tomatoes
- Plasmopara viticola in grapes
- Pseudoperonospora cubensis in cucurbits.
||REVUS Top®, REVUS Opti®, PERGADO MZ®, PERGADO F®, PERGADO R®, REVUS MZ®|
||Mandipropamid (MPD) is a mandelamide and belongs to the chemical family of the carboxylic acid amides (CAA’s) or more specifically the mandelic acid amides.|
|Mode of action
||The mode of action of CAA compounds (including Mandipropamid) has not yet been fully elucidated. There are proposals for inhibition of phospholipids biosynthesis and for interference with cell wall deposition.|
||As above in product description|
||Potatoes, tomatoes, grapes, cucurbits.|
||France, Netherlands, UK, Italy, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Colombia, USA, China, Japan, India|
|Date of first launch
|Main customer benefits
- When applied it binds immediately to the wax layer of the plant surface where it is stable for an extended period of time.Leads to healthy tubers and pulse crop because of reduced disease transmission (e.g. blight)
- This stability of the surface deposit results in excellent and long-lasting disease control.
- Adsorption to the wax layer also protects the active ingredient from being washed off by rain.